INFORMATION REGARDING DATA PROTECTION PURSUANT TO REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 20161.
- Identity and contact details of the Data Controller.
The Data Controller is MARINI CIPRIANO srl with registered office in Via Giuseppe Verdi, 9
21020 CRUGNOLA DI MORNAGO -VA-
- The purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis of the processing.
Your personal data (e-mail address, name and surname) will be used, subject to your explicit consent, for sending by e-mail requests for information, periodic newsletters and promotional and commercial communications of your interest relating to services and products. The treatment will be carried out only following explicit consent communicated on this page. Please note that the consent given may be revoked at any time by sending a letter to the operational / administrative headquarters and / or by sending an email to email@example.com expressing the revocation of the consent to the processing of data.
- Any recipients of personal data and intention of the Data Controller to transfer personal data to a third country.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties or resold for any reason. The electronic file relating to requests for information and promotional communications is stored in Italy and as a result no personal data transfer takes place outside Italy.
- Period of retention of personal data.
The personal data collected for the purpose of this information will be retained until the revocation of the consent referred to in point 2, unless the same information is not the subject of other processing by the same owner. In any case the withdrawal of consent the data will no longer be processed for the purposes described in point 2.
- Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, he possesses the rights referred to in Art. 15 RGPD and in particular the rights of:
the. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identifying details of the Data Controller, of the persons in charge and of the representative designated in accordance with Art. 3.1, RGPD; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
It also has the rights set forth in Articles 16-21 of the RGPD (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limit processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor.
- How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication via post to the address of the operational / administrative headquarters and / or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org